I can't get my IPhone to charge! What do I need to do to fix…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my IPhone to charge! What do I need to do to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Macfee I think but I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Several days. I have tried plugging it into the wall and into my laptop, but it doesn't seem to work!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Have you tried using another cable to charge with?

I have! But nothing seems to work!
Please connect remotely and see what is going on!

What iPhone do you have? (6,6s,7)

I think it is a 6!
What else do I need to do to get you to look at it?

Please turn off the iPhone.

1. Once off, Hold the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears
  2. Release the buttons once the logo appears
  3. Let it boot up and try to charge
connect remotely and see if it is fixable

I cannot remotely connect to an iPhone unfortunately. Only computers

Still with me?