I JUST USED I JUST USED RECOVERY ON THE COMPUTER. I WANT TO…

Customer Question
I JUST USED I...

I JUST USED I JUST USED RECOVERY ON THE COMPUTER. I WANT TO KEEP

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

MICROS SOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS PERMANENTLY, AND I ACCIDENTLY HIT ANOTHER VIRUS PROTECTOR THINKING IT WAS SECURITY ESSENTIALS, I AM 78 SOON 79,. WILL IT STAY WITH ME OR AM I CONTRACTED TO THEOTHER VIRUS PROTECTOR?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I AM NOT SURE WHAT UPDATES ARE? I Hve WINDOWS 7 AND USE A SAMSUNG SCREEN AND A DELL COMPUTER

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me what antivirus program you might have installed?