I want to keep Microsoft security essentials and have had it…

Customer Question
I want to keep...

I want to keep Microsoft security essentials and have had it a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I recently hit the wrong buyyon and got a visus protector I do not want. I

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Put my computer into recovery and got security essentials back. Do I need to do anything else to keep security essentials. No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Other than how do I use my password ***** MICROSOFT OUTLOOK/ I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE IT?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Which anti-virus did you accidentally install ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.