Can I use wireless in conjunction with my laptop on Model…

Customer Question
Can I use wireless...

Can I use wireless in conjunction with my laptop on Model number 37HFL5682 2/F7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell PP18L with Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PP18L? Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried using VGA and Settings on tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Is it a Smart Tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Are you trying to connect your Dell to your TV wirelessly?

Please let me know if you still require assistance and I will respond back as soon as possible.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

I apologize that you had to wait a while.

Do you still need help with your issue?