Pop- up comes the screen asking me to review privacy setting…

Customer Question
Pop- up comes the...

Pop- up comes the screen asking me to review privacy setting to get ready for the next update. is

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lenova type FOB D ---- DATE MANUFACTURED 4/12/16

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

ABOUT 5TO 6 WKS--- IT'S JUST A PERSISTENT POP-UP

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

That pop up is something you are supposed to be seeing as Microsoft is releasing a large update to

millions of Windows 10 computers. To get rid of the pop up, you can install the update yourself without

waiting for Microsoft to do it through Windows Update.

Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

and click Update Now. This is a large update and takes a couple of hours to complete.

Let me know the result please.