Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

While playing Microsoft Games as a guest I was, I was

Customer Question

While playing Microsoft Games as a guest I was
JA: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I was playing Microsoft Solitaire as a guest and had no intention of using XBOX. Suddenly I was placed on a Pyramid status. I have Windows 10. I would like to have this changed or deleted in order to use the Solitaire as I had before.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It began yesterday, August 1. I turned off computer thinking that would work and it did not.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of at this time.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is there some reason you don't sign in to the game using a Microsoft account?

Microsoft links everything to Xbox, even if you don't own one.

Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

Can we do a screen sharing session to further troubleshoot the issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need assistance in changing the current status of Solitaire; I don't want to be included in the results of the games I play. I want to be identified as a Guest which is one of the options. I do not want to subscribe only be allowed to be a guest.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No more at this time.
Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

Sign out of the game

Expert:  Byron replied 2 months ago.

From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=607f1c73-ffa5-4b22-922e-2f675de7531d