I have been using emails for a time and have over the years…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using emails for a long time and have over the years obtained the I.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I want to use the I.D.***@******.*** for all my sbcglobal, covat.net, att.net. can I change my I.D. to***@******.*** for all these accounts?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't remember installing any updates. Should I, and how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Along with my change of I.D. for all accounts, I also wish to change my user name so as to use one user name for all.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You can Set all email accounts to forward email on your yahoo account and you can Change the username in account settings.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have started several questions for resetting my I.D. And user names for several accounts. I get a password ***** but what do I do with that? I.ve now lost the original communication.
***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I'm not paying you $39. Are you SBC or AT&T or SBCglobal or covat.net?

This is Justanswer.com