I have a Dell 2305 All-In-One running Win 10 (1607) on a 64…

Customer Question
I have a Dell 2305...
I have a Dell 2305 All-In-One running Win 10 (1607) on a 64 bit machine with 8 MB Ram and running Win Home. The machine freezes after about 20nminutes, regardless of what is running or even if the machine is idle. The machine will not install Win 10 1703 from a USB Media creator install or a DVD source or from the ISO on the machine. So far Microsoft Techs have not been able to fix my problem or get the 1703 to install. Any advice about how to fix the problems.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am here but not at the problem machine.

Would it be possible you went to it?