It will not read the disc I am putting in the drive, I have…

Customer Question
It will not read...

It will not read the disc I am putting in the drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an Asus notebook X555. I do not know the OS

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your X555?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your X555? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I reset my computer and I tried to search for the disc drive in my start searching and nothing came up

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

is the problem with one specific disc or it does not read any disc that is inserted

Andy, Computer Consultant