I purchased Google Drive under an email that is no longer…

Customer Question
I purchased Google Drive...

I purchased Google Drive under an email that is no longer valid. I've been in chat room with no luck. I paid for a year of Google Drive, with it renewing every year. I put in new email address which is <*****@******.***>.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My original email was sfults & Austin.rr.com. Google Drive showed up on several devices; it showed up correctly under***@******.***. It also showed up as***@******.*** I have deleted the Google Drive under***@******.***, and now have it on the correct email address:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I have deleted the google drive that showed up as***@******.***. I'm due to renew my google drive automatically, I think in September under the old email address of <*****@******.***. I want to make sure that you guys have my correct information. I've deleted Google Drive from my ipad and iPhone. I have kept it under the correct email address that is as stated:***@******.***. I want to make sure that I don't get autobilled for the original purchase under a no-longer valid email. Do you need to know anything else? I can get my records and let you know exact date gmail drive for 1T was purchased under the old email.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

If the Gmail account is no longer valid and it has been cancelled, then you will no longer be charged on that account. Once the email is cancelled, then the subscription is no longer valid.

I hope I have answered your question today.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.