I need to know how to delete a scan disk on my laptop?

Customer Question
Inspiron 15 3000 series...
I need to know how to delete a scan disk on my laptop? Inspiron 15 3000 series
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

which antivirus software program are you using for which you wish to remove the scan disk settings

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could you tell me how I can format a scan disk that I have used to record on a trail camera?

do you have a card reader on your computer to read the scan disk