Setupl linksys exgendr w/o ethernet, 6400, inaternet

Customer Question
Setupl linksys exgendr w/o...

Setupl linksys exgendr w/o ethernet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Linksys router?

6400

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Inaternet instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?

PleAW

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me the model

number of your Linksys extender please?

RE6400
n0

Thank you. When the device is powered on it should begin broadcasting a wireless network called

Linksys Extender Setup-XXX ( the Xs are the last 3 digits of the extender MAC address on the label)

On a laptop, tablet or phone do you see that network in the list of wireless networks?

no
that's the problem.

With the extender powered on hold down the Reset button on the right side of the extender with a pointed

object for 8 seconds and release. This will reset the extender and after a couple of minutes the

Linksys Extender Setup-XXX network should show up on your devices.

please cancel. Equipment incompatibility. Thanx
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

To cancel you can call 1-***-***-****