I have just got new tab cannot connect to my google account…

Customer Question
I have just got...

I have just got new tab cannot connect to my google account forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

Dont know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

They set it up at telstra can I get a pin to talk to someon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No thank I just want to talk to someone on the phone and it tells me I need a pin and I cannoy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?