Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't remember my new wifi password. I remember the two

Customer Question

I can't remember my new wifi password. I remember the two old ones.
JA: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?
Customer: I have connectivity on my main computer as well as my Ipad and IPhone as the passwords were correctly entered some months ago. But I need to give my wifi password ***** my guest.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. And that has caused some of my word files to disappear
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to retrieve my wifi password ***** now, even though my computer is working.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You are misunderstanding my question. I have not lost connectivity on any of my devices. I just want to retrieve my wifi password ***** reset it.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't want your help. Please disconnect yourself
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Are you connected to your WiFi now?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

I understand your question. It would help me to know what version of Windows you are using so that I can better direct you in locating your password.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

You may disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Don't want to pay $39-/it was supposed to be free trial. You guys are false advertisers. Good bye
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Have a nice day!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with your issue?