I have a new phone and new google address. But I want the…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new phone and new google address. But I want the google from my OLD phone -- apple 6 on this new phone --apple 7, also.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have an iPad, mac and iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. The problem is when I try to add old gmail account, it will only send to my OLD iPhone ... and that's out of use!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, but much less important: y the new google account has a slightly different version of my name -- I'd like to fix that.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean it tries to send a code to your old phone when you try to sign in?