I have this search engine called myway, started out with…

Customer Question
I have this...

I have this search engine called myway, started out with just google no this Myway has come in and itsa no good atall

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asus A10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get rid of this damn Myway

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you checked in Control Panel>Programs to see if it is listed there? If it is, you can uninstall it from there.

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will return as soon as possible to assist you.