I can't delete my emails - all together. I have to do one at…

Customer Question
I can't delete my...

I can't delete my emails - all together. I have to do one at a time and there are hundreds in Spam

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not unless someone from Microsoft did it last week when he was helping me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

At the top of Trash, Inbox etc. it used to say delete all - that message is no longer there

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

On the Junk Email folder, click on it twice and it should appear at the top for "Delete All"

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.