Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just bought a Windows 10 and I'm not too sure on things

Customer Question

Hi! My name is***** just bought a Windows 10 and I'm not too sure on things quite yet. I received a recorded message saying that my Microsoft account expired. I also need to set up an e-mail but I'm not quite sure how to do this. If I set up my e-mail do I do this under the Microsoft account, or do I go through Google, and can I use the same e-mail for both my Microsoft account and my e-mail account, or do I need a different e-mail for both? Does not having a current Microsoft account affect me being not able to print from my laptop wireless computer to my wireless printer? Since I got this message, I've had trouble with printing.I could be entirely wrong. If you can help me in anyway. I learn as I go.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a hp windows 10 laptop wireless
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: windows did an update recently and everything seemed fine, went through the whole process and shut down. Since then, I've had trouble printing.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I guess not
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.