I haven't had access to, a computer for a while and don't…

Customer Question
I haven't had access...

I haven't had access to

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

A computer for a while and don't know

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Netscape.net emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Dell laptop

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I already found the answer, you can't help