I have a Zeus tablet and I can't get it to charge it will…

Customer Question
I have a Zeus...

I have a Zeus tablet and I can't get it to charge it will charge to like 32 and then go back start going backwards it keeps saying that use the original charger which I have and came with the with a tablet I wonder if I can talk to you about it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

How do I find that out? Are you still there

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I took it in to Verizon they said I have a loose port charging for it and took it back in the back did something to it and at work for a little while then I got to work again and it worked for a little while each about a week at a time and now just won't charge forward of only charge backwards or discharge battery

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the tablet?