Can you please tell me how to convert a PFC file to a PDF…

Customer Question
Mary can you please...

Mary can you please tell me how to convert a PFC file to a PDF file.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Or is there someway to open this file. I cannot get it to open

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My PC Is a Lenovo. i dont know the model.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

All this just happened today. The files i tried to save are All files related to my Dads time in WW11.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I cannot afford $39.00. Please if you dont mind. can you send my information

.pcf is a type of CAD file, a program called Solidedge will open it. Please download from : https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en/products/solid-edge/freeviewer/

Let me know if you need further assisatnce

Thank you

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Solidedge is a purchase. I cannot afford to buy any products. Please understand these files are my Dad's Wartime files. I have received them from all over the world from former military men who served with my Dad. This involves photos etc. I am trying to research my Fathers wartime story in WW11. I am trying to write his story. Please can you find another way to do this.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please can you tell me how I can convert or open a pfc file or convert it to a PDF file. This information is all my histpry of my Dad in WW11 in the Battle of the Bulge and as a POW. It is very important to me. I am trying to research his wartime history.
All this information is locked up in Adobe acrobat reader in a PFC file.
I cannot afford to pay money to do this. Do you not give free advise for a situation like this.
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Get the Solid Edge CAD Viewer here:

https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en/products/solid-edge/freeviewer/

You'll need to fill out the form but once that's done you can download the viewer.