I need a return label mailed to me from regular mail. i

Customer Question
I need a return...

I need a return label mailed to me from regular mail. i cannot print outy one from the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo, but i still cannot print label

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not have a printer,why canthey not msail it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I am not good with computers

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I'm typing up my reply now and will return with it within the next few minutes!

Hello, It sounds to me like you need to return an item you received from a store and they sent you a return label through your email. I have a couple of suggestions that may help you.

First try to contact the store and see if they can mail you the return label.

Second you could go to the nearest library and use their printer to print the return label.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. If you're satisfied with my help, please consider a 5-star rating at this time. Thank you very much, have a nice day.