I have a new computer. I need to set up my account. I paid…

I have a new...

I have a new computer. I need to set up my account. I paid over the phone to fix my last computer. I had to buy a new computer. perhaps they would refund my $100.00? I just need to set up a new account on this computer and transfer my avast account.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Avast software?

March 2017

8/1/2017
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can I offer you remote support so I can assist you in setting up your new PC?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
May I have the Microsoft phone number to verify you are legit? I had to buy a new computer because the last people I talked with said they were with Microsoft and they took my computer for ransom and nobody could fix it.

Please use the link below to join the remote session. Click on Agree, then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=10ebef84-276c-49c6-b857-b4638828e741

You will need to start the remote session on the new PC.

Did you receive the link for the remote session?