I cannot log in using my Skype account sandrabrooks2016. I…

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in using my Skype account sandrabrooks2016. I have been trying to correct this for over one hour to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Maybe over a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Codes, email adress - it does not recognize anything. The person I am interviewing with tomorrow sees my sandrabrooks2016 Skype address, but I cannot get in.. Are you able to take control of my computer and help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No I just cannot access

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are getting the security code send by Skype/Microsoft to your gmail account ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.