How do I recover a password that I can't remember? My phone…

Customer Question
How do I recover...

How do I recover a password ***** I can't remember?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My phone reset itself and I don't remember the actual email or the password ***** I used and it's asking for it and I've tried just about everything

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that I know of. I used it to sign up my phone but then went back to using yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but Anytimei use my number it says that it couldn't pull up an account and I've had the same number for like 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue please?

Thank you