The computer was set up by an employee who is not longer…

Customer Question
The computer was set...

The computer was set up by an employee who is not longer with the company, I am locked out of facebook, my home screen and other areas because he used his own passwords and will not give them up. I need reset to put in and document new passwords, what can be done?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Last two weeks, make is ACER, ASPIRE

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, just refreshed. Right now Facebook is stuck on my home page and I can't even see icons I use regularly. All I have is SHENANGO VALLEY MALL facebook home page. Oh, I'm the Director of Public Safety for the Mall, now I hold the assistant mall manger position too.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I can't access facebook, locked out, can't get to my home page, no it is all pretty much a mess. LOL

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using please?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
10 to my knowledg

Thanks

And is the issue signing into the actual computer or just signing into your Facebook account?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can get into the computer, he assigned me a log in and password ***** I'm okay there, Locked out of facebook, added I don't know family monitor thing or something to facebook, so I can't access facebook at all, only the mall site pops up and now that is the home page site for some reason.

What is the exact message you now get when you try to sign into your account?