I would like to install another level of my Russian learning…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to install another level of my Russian learning Rosetta Stone. I put it into my computer but the program can't find it. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Rosetta Stone?

Not in ages. how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Rosetta Stone?

I have been working with my Russian level 3 but I think I need to go back and also do level 2 (which I have)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer tech support, thank you for utilizing our services.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing Rosetta Stone issue. I will do my best to help and fix it.

how did you install level 3 on your computer using disk or downloaded online.