TO GET A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT NUMBER. CHROME APPLE

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO GET A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

CHROME APPLE

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Microsoft account number is ***** your hotmail/outlook email address. If you need to know your account related information then please follow below steps:-

1. Go to the Microsoft account page :- https://account.microsoft.com/ and select Sign in with Microsoft.
  2. Enter your email address or phone number and password.
  3. To save your Microsoft account and password ***** your PC so that you don’t have to sign in every time, select the Keep me signed in check box.