Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

Microsoft sent an email to ask if they could do some

Customer Question

Microsoft sent an email to ask if they could do some reconstruction. In doing that my Word was removed. Would you be able to send to my computer ? ***** *****
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: The computer is an ASUS. Windows 10 is the operating
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, not too many days ago. Maybe 10 days
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Did this service from Microsoft cost you anything?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Microsoft will never reach out proactively. If you were contacted, it was a scam and you should attempt to stop payment. Please let me know if you have any questions.