Somebody put video of me without my permission, On my phone,

Customer Question
Somebody put video of...

Somebody put video of me without my permission

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tried the privacy complaint it wouldn't let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want that on YouTube I didn't put on there girl in New York trying to get money out of me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you report the privacy violation to YouTube?