Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Sent a message to my yahoo account and it says it was no

Customer Question

sent a message to my yahoo account and it says it was no longer valid or deactivated. I set it up within the last month.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Just a few hours ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: We did an update this afternoon
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I need my email to work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yahoo

Please answer the questions sent to continue.