HP ENVY WAS IN THE PROCESS OF INSTALLING WINDOWS UPDATES…

Customer Question
HP ENVY WAS IN...

HP ENVY WAS IN THE PROCESS OF INSTALLING WINDOWS UPDATES WHEN IT TURNED OFF. NOW COMPUTER CAN NOT BE REBOOTED.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

HP ENVY WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

THATS WHAT IT WAS DOING WHEN IT TURNED OFF BY ITSELF

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I REBOOT?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris