My google mail has attached the name chase online so that…

Customer Question
My google mail has...

My google mail has attached the name chase online so that when I send out emails they show as chase online. not good.. I'm not chase online.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I guess you mean like thru comcast

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Well yes upgraded to latest Mac software but this has been going on for a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No i lost you there for a moment it is how to disentangle chase online so it does not come up as my name on a google mail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I'm ready, and do you have plan where it is not monthly but just for services rendered?

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

i cleaned up the credit card thing should i try remote assistance somehow
okay i still need help getting rid of chase online as my name for google mail
Is anyone there?
]]
i can't tell if anything is happening

Regards
Kris

anyone there?

Sorry it is not working please call the number.