I don't know how to empty the trash, acer chrome book, I…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to empty the trash

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer chrome book

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

I don't know. How do I find oiut?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have looked over the screens and settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else is great

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Are you referring to trash on the pc of files deleted or an email on the pc?