Well, I'm trying to log into my google account and I don't…

Customer Question
Well, I'm trying to...

Well, I'm trying to log into my google account and I don't remember my password ***** have another account and sent a verification code to my account and its send that it couldn't verify that my account belongs to me...

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My email adress

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my old phone but I'm not near it right now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't remember the answer to the question and phone if messed up and that's why I needed my email so I can get some medical info for myself

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Yes!!! The password...I'll answer anything I need to answer but I just really need to know my medical info and my Snapchat password *****

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You are stuck in what i refer to as 'the loop'. Is it gmail? When you cannot answer the recovery

it asks you to put in another email, gives you a code but cannot confirm your account? This is pointless

to do and you wont get anywhere with that method.

The only way we can recover is to see what you have in recovery method or if you accessed that email

on a computer successfully? It may be stored and we can view it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?