Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I transferred my lightroom files from an old computer to a

Customer Question

I transferred my lightroom files from an old computer to a new computer but the technician doing it did not get all my files and now I am having trouble getting them organized.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: I have a Dell running Windows 10
JA: When did you last update your Lightroom?
Customer: Quite recently
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can see my files on an external hard drive but don't know how to get them into the Lightroom program itself.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S