I paid to have my profile hidden. I wondered if that has…

Customer Question
I paid to have...

I paid to have my profile hidden. I wondered if that has occured?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I signed up using my smart phone. I am now using my computer at work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my profile hidden before the fantastic woman I met checks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What profile are you referring to? A social media site? Dating site? Twitter etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dating site. Windows7

Ok, almost there. Which one? Okcupid, POF etc?

Are you still showing as 'viewable' to others?

What is your screenname. I will check this for you