Dell Optiflex 390, Since July 24, 2017 when I allowed, after…

Customer Question
Good Afternoon Andy, Technician's...

Good Afternoon Andy,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Optiflex 390

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

Since July 24, 2017 when I allowed, after talking to ***** *****, a Level 5 Tech support person with AOL, a group called PanamIT to fix and repair what they told me was wrong with my AOL e-mail. My Invoice Number is ***** My Customer ID Number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go to an icon on my desktop. I had saved my password, so all I needed to do was sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

That I have two of my clients waiting for me to access my AOL so that I can scan and fax important documents for them. AOL is the way that I can scan and fax. This is putting me in an uncomfortable position of NOT giving my clients the excellent service that I always offer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back for aol?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?