I'm having trouble with google maps. For the past month,

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with google maps. For the past month, about half of the time my printer (a HP product) willingly print the surrounding information but not the map itself. I am not having a similar problem with MapQuest. What can I do to fix the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

The printer is a HP Deskjet 3050A and I am using an AT&T internet system.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I'm aware.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I have responded twice that I am unwilling to pay more. Please tell me you have called the $42 payment or I will my credit card company to stop payment. Please respond.
You have not heard me. Please cancel the payment. Please respond with an affirmative.
If I do not hear from you within 5 minutes I will call my credit card company.
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Hello, I will refund your good faith deposit back to its original funding source now.
Rachel-Moderator