I cannot change my password. I get caught in a circle which…

Customer Question
I cannot change my...

I cannot change my password. I get caught in a circle which does not let me change my password. I am very frustrated. Please help me or I will need to cancel my Pandora subscription

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I forgot my password, so I tried by going on the link it just brings me in a circle and does not let me actually change my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft Windows 7 I have no idea what OS is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

OK, I get pandora on my computer, I updated to a non commercial Pandora. I was also getting Pandora on my tablet, so we could listen to it outside of the house. It was on both inside and out. We got knocked off outside and it asked for my password. The one I had in my book did not work and I started messing with it. About 3 weeks ago. I have tried to fix this about 4 different times since then and have had no success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

I am not comfortable with that also I was told the fee was $5 and just saw I was charged $42. What is going on?
I want my money back I don't want your service