Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I would like to purchase a hard copy of the manual for rca

Customer Question

I would like to purchase a hard copy of the manual for rca professional series cd9500 changer 301. I can not download. and I would like a pamphlet form of manual.it is for a gift for an elderly person who does and wants things the old way i.e. hand held manual.i have tried on numerous sites and I just cant find it.can it still be found somewhere?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
look forward to your helping find me the manual for rca professional series 9500cd 301
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Manual is here: https://www.manualslib.com/products/Rca-Cd9500-301-Disc-Cd-Changer-105284.html

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
kris, ifound all this information by myself.i wanted some one to direct me on how to get a manual from the company or wherever you could find it.i want the original manual not from a download I do not have access for printing out.again this is for a gift for a friend and I know he would want the manual itself.can you still help me?
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Sorry that's the only one I could pull.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
kris,i am extremely disappointed with your answer to my quest.this was my first time I have used a service on the computer.i am not proficient using a computer so this is all new to me.like I said initially, I have no printer so downloading was not an option.it would have been professional on your part not to charge me if you already knew that I could not download this information.
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Flagging for full refund.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
kris, thank you for your reply.i do think it is fair that I get a refund. I also think that the policy of comments being passed along to others is a good one. connie
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Do you wish for a refund or do you prefer to be helped with the issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
josh, answer to your question-yes I would like to get the refund.thank you,connie
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Sure, please call 1-***-***-****