Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am buying a new computer and want to find out if I have

Customer Question

I am buying a new computer and want to find out if I have Norton through Century link?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: The new one is at Stapels getting set up It is HP . I don't know what operating system means. I need to find out what virus protection I need to buy.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I bought a new Hp computer becauuse the old one won't get internet and is so old anyway.My new router is messed up too but I thought I should wait until I get the new computer plugged in. before I try getting the router working properly. I have two computers and one is a tower. I want the new laptop so I can move around withit.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It depends on your subscription level that you have with Century but most do allow for it and up to 5 computers.

You can download and install it here

https://internethelp.centurylink.com/internethelp/security-download-norton.html

Let me know please how you go

Thank you