Adobe flash doesnt play know. did before, dont think i have.

Customer Question
Adobe flash doesnt play...

Adobe flash doesnt play know. did before

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Flash?

Dont think i have. when i go to it my security stops it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flash?

Not to smart with it. I thought i was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Do you think they can help me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris