Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

It says I'm underage. Im 53 I tried changing the dob but it

Customer Question

It says I'm underage. Im 53 I tried changing the dob but it asked for a credit card but would not let me put it in.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: The computer has nothing to do with it. I have had skype for a year. I just bought time and it asked me my age. I put in the wrong dob
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just what I said
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

You may change your DOB in your Skype profile by following the instructions that I typed for you below:

- Click the following link and sign into your Skype account: https://login.skype.com/login

- Click your profile picture, which is located on the top left of the page.

- Click the Manage Account link.

- On the new page, click the "Edit Profile" link, which is in the left pane.

- On the top right of the page, click the "Edit profile" button.

- Change your "Birthday" value to match the correct DOB.

- Click the green "Save" button.

Now you will be all set.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason