F# 609 225 6660 In Manahawkin citeNJ. Toshiba. I want to…

Customer Question
I am William Henein...

I am William Henein F#(###) ###-#### In Manahawkin citeNJ

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I want to change my lockage from Atlantic city to Manahawkin and it the

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can I call you by phon
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
give me the # and I will callyou
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wait for your answer

I am not available for a phone call, i can connect remotely to solve it for you.