Please note that when I google search my name it shows in…

Customer Question
Dear Sir,Please note that when...
Dear Sir,Please note that when I google search my name it shows in goggle images pictures of people who I have viewed on linkedin profiles.I want to remove these pictures from google images.Kindly request you to help me with this.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I still did not receive your response on my question

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. It seems my reply didnt get sent to you earlier.

Do you have and currently use a windows pc, or a mac, or do you only have a smartphone or ipad?

I use smartphone and windows pc.
Samsung s8 smartphone and Lenovo windows pc
i am awaiting your reply

Good morning, when you are online and ready to continue please send a reply.

With that being said, It looks like you asked your question from the United Arab Emirates, meaning we are in vastly different time zones. For that reason it may be best if we speak over the phone or if I connect to your computer directly that way we can work through this issue in one session.

thank you for your reply,

Dustin S

I am online now please let me know your contact no so that I can call you

Unfortunately, I cant offer phone service today. But I can connect to your computer and speak with you in live chat and im willing to reduce the normal 39$ fee to 26$ ( the same price as phone support normally costs)

Let me know if that sounds agreeable to you, and also what time zone you are in specifically, and what window of time works for you to connect tomorrow or later this week.

Thank you,

Dustin S

lets connect I am awake from now till 9 pm
I am for the next 4 hours
I mean for the next 4 hours
Are you there I am online now can we chat now

After working 2 weeks straight, I took some much needed time off.

If youd like to connect today or tomorrow or later this week, let me know.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

we can connect today any tome from now for 5 hours.
Are you there now so that we can chat now
Hey the images are no more there thanks for your help anyways
Andy, Computer Consultant