I have Windows 10 and have a second monitor. When Microsoft…

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10 and have a second monitor. When Microsoft last updated my second monitor stopped working. I get the same thing on both now. How can I fix it. I am also up in age. Thanks, Marilyn

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A person knowledgeable in computers tried to fix it but had no results. I do genealogy and like to have one program on one screen an another program on the second screen but that update messed it all up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. Thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you please Hold down the Windows button + P and select extend.

Or if you struggle with that you can do this as well

Right-click an empty area on your desktop, and click Display Settings

Click the Multiple Displays drop-down list, and select Extend these displays

Click Keep Changes if you are prompted to save the changes made to the display settings