I have and Intellinet Router. My home computer connects to…

Customer Question
Hi, I have and...

Hi, I have and Intellinet Router. My home computer connects to the Internet fine but my Tablet just recently will not connect or it connects then disconnects.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

I have no idea what that even means.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, We just recently switched to Spectrum and we have their Modem. It seems ever since we switched and they did all the updates on their systems i've had trouble since then.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the tablet and see if it connects.

Let me know the results please

Thank you