I am unable to access my gmail messages because one message…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my gmail messages because one message keeps coming up on my screen and I don't know how to get rid of it Thankyou

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

30 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get rid of the message that keeps coming up and delete it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message that is popping up on your screen?

Please let me know

Thank you

I answered an ad on craigslist but decided not to go ahead with it and now I can't get rid of it.I keep getting asked for further info but all I want to do is get rid of it altogether and access any other gmail messages that I may have.

Thanks

Which internet browser are you using?

And which device and operating system? eg: Computer with windows 10, Samsung Phone?

Please let me know