My son. In law has put the wrong password in and I don't…

Customer Question
My son. In law...

My son. In law has put the wrong password ***** and I don't know my password ***** I can't see my emails

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yed

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
7/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the part of your email address after the @ symbol? And what is the exact message you get when you try to sign in?

Please let me know